Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Should one of these trees go?


While I have been organizing and cleaning dh has gotten on the ball landscape wise and found someone to level and fill our front and back yard. Afterwards we can start installing a sprinkler system and landscaping.

In the meantime I have to get a landscape plan. I have been thinking about it on and off for the past year. I am going mostly on instinct with just enough reading up on the subject to be dangerous.

I am contemplating a radical change in the front or our home which dh will most likely think I have lost my mind and balk at the idea. I think I may want to take out one of the trees in the front. The one in front of the door to be exact and replace it with a smaller flowering tree or maybe nothing. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment