Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cleaning part of Spring Cleaning.

The only room left to organize and go through as far as decluttering is the office/craft area. It is overwhelming. *sigh* Everything that I haven't known what to do with has gone in there. We have shut the doors in hopes that organizing elves will come in the night and take care of it. A haphazard mess including misc papers, momentos and if you ask dh just a pile of junk that needs to be taken out. I am leaving that task for tomorrow.

I was a cleaning maniac yesterday. I did most of the deep down cleaning that you just have to be in the right mindset for. When I get that way my kids run for cover. They played out front for most of the day having picnic's, bringing out the tent and just being kids. No Wii, computer, nothing artificial or simulated. Just lots of fresh air and sunshine = tired kids and one happy mama.

Since it is Tuesday and since I like Tuesday's. I thought I would add a weekly blurb linking three places of interest that I have found on the internet. In honor of this weeks Spring Cleaning.

1. Non-toxic Home care. I am embracing the old methods of cleaning lately simply cause it is cheap, fun and easy.

2. Styleathome.com This is actually a magazine from Canada. Nope I am note Canadian or ever been to Canada actually. None the less, I found some interesting articles and quizes.

3. Susan Boyle. Unexpected. A wonderful modern example of how you cannot judge someone from the first impression and cynicism. It is not what is on the outside but what is inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment